15 gallon fish choice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
update on the 15 gallon, it has about 20 lbs. of live rock , 3 of the rocks have a zooanthid colony on them, very pretty. my lightling in not up tp snuff, so i will be purchasing some kind of PC lights, i think there is a guy not to far from me that might have soem pc's 2x36 watts. or i can jsut buy the corallife quad fixture

I would try to get the lights asap so your zoos don't die. I know they dont need extreme lighting, but they will need at least PC's. Do you have some pics? :wink:

well i got my pc lights, coralife 96 watts quad 50/50, i also have another question can anyone point me to a guide or caresheet or give me advice for zoanthids... i dont want to kill them, they look real cool

They pretty much take care of themselves.. just make sure they get plenty of light and moderate waterflow.

For your L/R I would check out the Gulf Rock from Live Rocks.com,they have great Rock that will help jump start your Reef tank.

I would hold out for just a little while to see how the poylps do. If they do ok, then I would add some shrooms, or xenia. Take your time. :wink:

PS. I've seen the rock with the zoos that mhaynes has and it is beautiful!! :mrgreen:

I would hold out for just a little while to see how the poylps do. If they do ok, then I would add some shrooms, or xenia. Take your time. :wink:

PS. I've seen the rock with the zoos that mhaynes has and it is beautiful!! :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom