15g questions - please help?
Good afternoon folks,
I'm interested in starting a 15g nano-reef, but have some important questions to ask before I take the plunge.
I hope to have a (relatively) self-sustaining 15g nano-reef with two or three species of hermit crabs living happily within. I'm a touring musician, and I don't want to get it setup unless I know my little buddies will be safe and happy on their own for severals days at a time.
- What equipment will I need for a 15g nano-reef setup?
- Is it possible for two or three species of hermit crabs to live in a 15g nano-reef?
- What items/living rock(s) will I need to create a (relatively) self-sustaining environment for multiple hermit crabs?
- Do saltwater hermit crabs enjoy climbing on terrain? (I am looking at a taller 15g tank setup and love designing unique environments.)
- What's the best way to check for sickness or disease before transferring new livestock into your nano-reef?