180 gal reef set up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Old Chatham road at the old airport hanger u will have to ask when u go in. Prices way cheaper then aquatic treasures that guys lost his mind when it comes to prices

They have a website its actually callled Kreations indoor gardening. There address is 3427 old Chatham road Springfield Il 62704 they only do saltwater you will have to ask when u go in its in the very back of the store and when u get to the fish section make sure u ask about the corals there around the corner but u have to look or ask or u will miss them and they close at 5. There telephone number 217-341-0821

They have yellow tangs for $20 show pieces of coral $80. Not three mushrooms on a rock for $80 like aquatic treasures

Glad your fish made it, went to kreations today, it was nice, and better prices then I've seen at any Lfs. They should have a better sign for fish advertising, I've been by there hundreds of times and never knew they were there! We will go back there for sure, thanks for the info.

Ya, if you are up that way there's a place south of Peoria in Bartonville called aquarium obsessions lots of fish and coral coral is cheaper than Kreations way more selection if your in the area check them out I think you'll be impressed customer service is good or bad depending who's working just like everywhere anymore

Went there today and bought a porcupine pufferfish, seemed pretty nice a lot of empty tanks, but guy working said they place large orders and have to wait till they are about out of everything to reorder

Gonna close this thread start a new one saltwater reef forum now that its up and running seems to b no issues

Back
Top Bottom