20 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mcray

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi! I just started my tank a little over two months ago ( already cycled with out fish) about two weeks ago I purchased two clown fish and some snails and hermit crabs. Well I would say two days later one of my clowns developed ich and died two days after that. Well my other clown held on and developed it to. When I realized there was no help I could give it due to mg lack of knowledge I took it back to the place I purchased it and they agreed to nurse it back to health ( fingers crossed) and in the mean time I would get my alkalinity levels up they were (1.5) but now are 4.5. I purchased some more live rock and noticed I had some kind of anemone living in one. Well I researched it and came to the conclusion its the apatasia but I may be wrong either way to place it safe I took all my live rock out to dry out for a day or two but I'm kind of at a stand still on what I should do next. Being new to all this I ask everyone I know with a salt water tank tons of questions but I'm feeling like I'm becoming a bothersome so I decided to come here and hopefully get some help thank you in advance :)) any advice is appreciated I attached the anemone I had in the tank and the sick fish I had

Sent from my HTC One using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1395715791695.jpg
    1395715791695.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 57
  • 1395715810037.jpg
    1395715810037.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 62
Back
Top Bottom