20g no skimmer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greenstreet.1

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Started a 20g setup I will not be running a skimmer only water change every week.
Maxspect g2 led
Marineland filter will also have rock and cheato
Heater
Power head
Some pics of start up
image-1283668369.jpg

image-1779049651.jpg

image-3845319208.jpg

Looks good!

What are you planning on stocking it with?

Not sure about the fish as yet want some nice small guys. Corals will be mainly lps. Ideas on fish are welcomed.

A pair of clowns, I would go with a non-nemo clown lol as in a more unique species like a frostbite or a midnight or something eye catching. Then you can get a watchmen goby and pistol shrimp together theyre fun to watch, maybe a scooter blenny and maybe a wrasse like a pigmy possum or sixline wrasse.

Last edited:
A pair of clowns, I would go with a non-nemo clown lol as in a more unique species like a frostbite or a midnight or something eye catching. Then you can get a watchmen goby and pistol shrimp together they fun to watch, maybe a scooter blenny and maybe a wrasse like a pigmy possum or sixline wrasse.

Great picks will look into it more. But the possum is a big yes

Great picks will look into it more. But the possum is a big yes

Thanks I love tank activity and all those fish are active swimmers. Oh and emphasis on the unique clowns I have a pair of caramels and I love em they're so dorky and they make my tank so fun.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130915_123744.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130915_123744.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 149
Ok so this is where I'm at.

Banded shrimp goby pair
2xclowns not sure what two yet
2x bubble tips
2x wrasses one will be a possum
Small clean up crew
Almost forget a yellow tang jk. Lol

Ok salts and saltets tell what you think.

Ok so this is where I'm at.

Banded shrimp goby pair
2xclowns not sure what two yet
2x bubble tips
2x wrasses one will be a possum
Small clean up crew
Almost forget a yellow tang jk. Lol

Ok salts and saltets tell what you think.

Pick one wrasse, 2 in a tank that size will kill each other, also throw in some color with a dwarf angel like a coral beauty or a flame angel.

Back
Top Bottom