20G Reef Stocking ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

davePM

Aquarium Advice Freak
So, going to be heading to the LFS later and still undecided what to stock!

It's a 20g (24US gallons!) reef tank, currently with some coral and a Fiji damsel. Only other choice made is a Clown fish ( ocelaris probably).

Free cookies for any good suggestions!!

Dave

Last edited:
Just got back from the LFS ! Spent way too much as usual! Lol!

Attachments

• image-3580731702.jpg
    image-3580731702.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 134
davePM said:
Clown, pajama cardinal, and a candy cane coral!

I love cardinals! I love clowns! I love corals! Hahaha i like your selections! Lets see some close up pics soon!

Gboy66 said:
I love cardinals! I love clowns! I love corals! Hahaha i like your selections! Lets see some close up pics soon!

Yeah, proper pics coming after there in and I can be bothered to go upstairs and get a real camera!

I have all 3 in my 90, I really like them. Make sure the damsel doesn't bully, and also make the cardinal is eating properly. My pair died when they starved when they refused to eat.

ok, PICS!!
Only the Clown, as the Cardinal is still hanging around the caves at the back :p

Attachments

• DSC_3583.jpg
    DSC_3583.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC_3601.jpg
    DSC_3601.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 107
davePM said:
ok, PICS!!
Only the Clown, as the Cardinal is still hanging around the caves at the back :p

Hes awesome. And so is your camara!! Whatd you name him? All fish need names :p

Gboy66 said:
Hes awesome. And so is your camara!! Whatd you name him? All fish need names :p

Thank you , taking pictures is my second favourite thing to do, the fish come first :p

We've let the kids name them! Uh oh! So, our first fish was originally called "potato" lol, but seems to have been renamed, the damsel is called Jessie, the clown is Woody (can you see where this is going yet?) and the Cardinal is Buzz :p

EDIT: Managed to get a nearly decent one of the Cardinal!

Attachments

• DSC_3630.jpg
    DSC_3630.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 108
davePM said:
Thank you , taking pictures is my second favourite thing to do, the fish come first :p

We've let the kids name them! Uh oh! So, our first fish was originally called "potato" lol, but seems to have been renamed, the damsel is called Jessie, the clown is Woody (can you see where this is going yet?) and the Cardinal is Buzz :p

EDIT: Managed to get a nearly decent one of the Cardinal!

Ahah i like the names!! Get a goby, and name him bronco!! Haha i like the pic! Nice purchases

Back
Top Bottom