210 fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea the beta is about 4in. The naso is still very small only about 3. So yea will be very excited in watching them both grow and see how how they act.

Still so nervous about them. Keep thinking I'm missing or forgetting something.

I agree, if you are worried just keep a watchful eye on the aquarium, which you are already doing. I like Naso Tangs, they are great fish......good decision!

ooo ahh. I love betas. They look they are dressed to go out. Just waiting for the limo.

But the Betta u got was a bit expensive they are only about 70 for one 3" you can get a 4-6" one for 80 on Live Aquaria

Yea I know. But la has been out of stock for a while. Been on the email list for one for ever. That's the Down fall with every Lfs around here. Prices r way up. **** peppermint shrimp r 8.50 each is the cheapest I can find of them. Does la do a set up to ship so it arrives on sat? I couldn't find it on there page.

Bluezooaquatics does. Every coral I've ordered has been great. I received one sick naso tang but the replaced him. Also free ship on orders over 140. But no Betta :(

Nice. I'll have to check it out.

Best pic I could get of Neil our naso.

And our gobie was hidding all night last night. But just now saw him. Think he found a home. And ducked back in as soon as I took the pic.

Attachments

• image-2483541201.jpg
    image-2483541201.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 77
  • image-676055386.jpg
    image-676055386.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 82
  • image-4000463207.jpg
    image-4000463207.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 97
Ty. Sooo freaking out about him though. The last tang I had in my other tank wouldn't eat his veggies only mysis shrimp and got to the point were he was just not eating and died. Only just got him yesterday but can't help but freak out a little.

I heard naso tangs are best bought bigger than 4" because sometimes if they are smaller, they just stop eating and die.

Well let's make me freak out more. He is just under 4...... Lol. He Ate and spit out sone mysis last night. And trying to not stress him out right now.

My naso just stopped eating and died a few weeks after I got him. When I first got him in the tank, he would eat from my hand. He was about 6". Still not sure what happened all other fish have been fine, that was last weekend. He was cool. I hope you have good luck with yours!

Yea thanks. He is very cool. Swims all over in and out of the caves. Very cute guy.

Looks like they r relaxing a little bit. Phone messed up or would have had a video of him hunting and striking. . But I'm sure I will soon.

Attachments

• image-1375876469.jpg
    image-1375876469.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 77
  • image-1369561882.jpg
    image-1369561882.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 86
  • image-4237562510.jpg
    image-4237562510.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 80
Back
Top Bottom