24" Coralife T5 Fixture

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Masoniac

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Just purchased the Coralife 24" 4 bulb light fixture I'm just wondering if any other bulb will fit in it or do I have to purchase the Coralife ones?

spoonman said:
any brand t5 24" will work. As long as the length and wattage are the same.

So any 24" ATI bulb will fit? I was told only Coralife bulbs will fit.

They should be the same as any other. They have the double pins on the end, right? The only bad thing would be if they did a wattage that the other manufacturers dont do.

If it is a 24 watt bulb then other 24 watt bulbs will fit it. Please double check on this. I made a mistake with a coralife unit that runs an odd wattage of bulb that only coralife makes. Rather than double checking I ordered new bulbs that would have fit if it was any other T5HO unit. The bulbs are making a wonderful addition to the pile of junk I have at my house since I can't currently use them.

Sniperhank said:
If it is a 24 watt bulb then other 24 watt bulbs will fit it. Please double check on this. I made a mistake with a coralife unit that runs an odd wattage of bulb that only coralife makes. Rather than double checking I ordered new bulbs that would have fit if it was any other T5HO unit. The bulbs are making a wonderful addition to the pile of junk I have at my house since I can't currently use them.

The bulbs say 120v 24W T5 HO

Then any 24 watt bulb will fit. I was going to run 2 blue+, an aquablue special, and a fiji purple in my 4 bulb T5HO. I like a more blue tint to my tank. They and other bulbs that will fit your unit can be checked out on bulkreefsupply.

Back
Top Bottom