26 Bow project!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carberarr

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Finally started, heres day 1!!

Attachments

• IMG_0801.jpg
    IMG_0801.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0797.jpg
    IMG_0797.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0793.jpg
    IMG_0793.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 76
Yay, it's finally ON!!! The big rock on the right, it doesn't look steady, looked like it's gonna topple somehow, maybe it's just my vision :p

Yeah, Jenny, you are right. The pic does make it look like its gonna fall. But it extends toward the back all the way to the back of the glass. Feels pretty sturdy ;)

When you have fishes around and they hang out in the back a lot, you might move it hahaha, but hey, who knows, cause you willl keep aquascaping it until you get that perfect spots for each one :) I said what you said before and it didn't happen hehehe, don't say I didn't warn u :p

PS: I like ur rocks, it has so much colors to it already, great start!!!

Last edited:
One problem you might run into is having a Gobi or so dig out under the rocks and cause a landslide. My gobis dig all the way to the glass bottom. Had me praying a few times. ;)

Thanks everyone. Ill keep updating once the cloudiness has settled down. The rock is pretty nice. 24 lbs of base (from old tank I had years ago) and 17 lbs live.

Tank's pretty clear now, thought I would post some more pics. Check out how much of the green algae on the base rocks has disappeared from the first pictures I posted. New lighting arrives tomorrow, I'm pumped.

Attachments

• IMG_0808.jpg
    IMG_0808.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0809.jpg
    IMG_0809.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 82
Back
Top Bottom