28 Gallon SW Build...hopefully...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ya theres a few things on it...need to pick up a light. Guy at the store said to come in tomorrow to talk about it

FTS....the new clowns are a little shy

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111015_173039.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111015_173039.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 83
FTS....the new clowns are a little shy

Mine stayed that way at first. Would hang out in the upper right back corner of the tank and only explore now and again. As I added more fish to the tank they started coming out more and more. Now they are everywhere.

Ya i figuered they would do that. What should i feed them...they were not too interested in brine shrimp.

Ifeed New Life Specturm Marine Formula pellets. Every LFS I have talked to said it has a very good variety of foods in it and all my fish seem to love it. Keeps it simple. I was concerned about giving a varried diet but all the LFS say this does exaclty that.

Clowns not interested in new like spectrum pellets...will try mysis tomorrow...dont wanna over do it. How long can it take for them to start eating?

Update...clowns are eating...also added some blue/green chromis, skunk cleaner and fire shrimp...annnd i moved the tank around...both shrimp hopped on my hand to clean it and go for a ride...

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111022_124038.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111022_124038.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 59
Update...clowns are eating...also added some blue/green chromis, skunk cleaner and fire shrimp...annnd i moved the tank around...both shrimp hopped on my hand to clean it and go for a ride...

Looking good. My fire shirmp wont come near me. LOL

Oh thats no fun...mine has alot of peraonality attacks the fish trying to clean them. Cant wait to get my light to bring out everyones colors

I have only seen my fire shrimp clean my Kole Tang one time. Other than that, he stays away from everything. Although earlier today, one of my clowns backed into the space between the rocks where the shrimp hides but I don't think the shrimp took him up on it. LOL

Shrimps are out and about doing shrimpy things

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111029_213803.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111029_213803.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 70
Back
Top Bottom