28G Nanocube LED

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tlkng1

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Good morning all...

I finally gave in to my drooling and indecision and have purchased the new LED Advanced tank. I am trying to determine, however, the maximum length of the heater so I can order that as well without waiting until the tank actually gets here.

I am making the assumption I need a standard 150 watt and if the length of the chamber is similar to the BioCube 14 the length is limited to about 10 inches.

Anyone know the answer? :)

Thanks

I found Hydor heaters to come pretty short. I have a 50w heater for my cube and havent used it yet as the cube tends to run hot anyways. I'm also in florida so I don't think I'll probably use it even. lol

Have to agree on the BioCube. My 14 is driving me crazy trying to maintain temp. I keep the house at 70 and have two outside fans aimed at the tank plus I have the lid lifted with pond netting attached to keep the jumping fish (Firefish) where he is supposed to be and I still run at about 76.

Evaporation is constant but if that lid isn't open it hits 80+ very quickly even with the additional outside fans going.

Ah the joys.....:) Gotta keep the kids (the fish and corals) happy.

Back
Top Bottom