28gal nano CuC?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reef cleaners is great but they go crazy with recommending cuc. LOL
I usually go with half what is listed. Might even be cheaper for you to build your own crew. :)

In my 28 I have a couple of and a Astraea ouple of nassarius. They do a decent job keeping the tank clean. If you want them to keep the rocks clean make sure you keep the glass clean, also by keeping the glass clean it also feeds the corals. If the banded trochus was more available I would get those they don't die when they get flipped over like the astraea. It is always best to start out with one or two and build because you don't want them dieing. The nerite snails don't live long in my tanks since they have a tendency to escape. I have found them under my living room chair more than once.

For shrimp what kind were you thinking of? I have a banded coral shrimp I wished would have followed one of my nerite snails so I could get some much needed peppermint shrimp in that tank.

In my 28 I have a couple of and a Astraea ouple of nassarius. They do a decent job keeping the tank clean. If you want them to keep the rocks clean make sure you keep the glass clean, also by keeping the glass clean it also feeds the corals. If the banded trochus was more available I would get those they don't die when they get flipped over like the astraea. It is always best to start out with one or two and build because you don't want them dieing. The nerite snails don't live long in my tanks since they have a tendency to escape. I have found them under my living room chair more than once.

For shrimp what kind were you thinking of? I have a banded coral shrimp I wished would have followed one of my nerite snails so I could get some much needed peppermint shrimp in that tank.

Im trying to understand that last sentence about the shrimp. If you get nerite snails you cant get a peppermint shrimp?

Back
Top Bottom