29 gallon reef. new picture

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

steve r

Aquarium Advice FINatic
thought i would post a new pic of our 29 gallon reef. since my last picture i added more rock, several new corals and dove into the SPS world a little bit. the upper left center of the tank is the new high light location i call the "SPS garden"

as always thanks for the advice from everyone that has gotten our tank this far

steve r

Good job, really nice rock work and coral placement. Good looking 29 (y) now just sit back and watch it grow "together".

First off nice tank. I have a 29 and it looks nowhere near as good as your tank. My question to you is how long have you had the xenia under that lighting. I thought you couldn't have xenias with your current light set up

thanks everyone :D for any other newbies like myself, listen to what people say on this forum. i have had good sucess so far because of the advice i have gotten here

as far as the xenia, i have that about 7-8 weeks. it has tripled in size. i have begun to frag it and the frags do well on the bottom of the tank also. although, the pieces that are in higher light locations seem to pulse more

steve r

Back
Top Bottom