29g Eclipse fish suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Florida8

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hubby has given way to the MTS, and he bought me a 29g eclipse for the bedroom... Woo Hoo! {{{Doing the jig over here}}} ...

Anyhow, I'm not 100% sure of what I want in this tank... I'm going to put 30-40 lbs lr, LS, and I know I want a cleaner shrimp (hubbys favorite), a Royal gramma (my favorite) and a clownfish or a pair.... what do you suggest? What about a pair of percs? I have only had a maroon clown, had her for 5 years... so I know nothing about percs... and I know the maroon would be to big, so I was reading about smaller species, but it's kind of scary getting something new. I have also thought about 2 pearly headed jawfish insteadof the clown or clowns... also something we had for almost 3 yrs and loved them as well. Any other ideas?

Thanks!

Well since this is going to be a new tank how about new species of fish. How about a pair of Black Perculas, some Jester Gobies, a Hi Fin Red Banded Goby, a Griessingei Goby, or a Six Line Wrasse all are good and different fish for a smaller tank. HTH

Back
Top Bottom