Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 07-28-2015, 02:17 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
29g stock list

Hello all Sorry for all my questions, I am new to all this. I started a 10g with two young percs about a month ago, but my ammonia is spiking and there was a huge sale at Petsmart today. I brought home a 29g and plan to turn my 10 into a small sump for a little extra water volume.

What can I put in with my two clowns, and when? They're still young, 1.5". One is clearly dominant, but they don't tend to hang out together so I don't think they've paired up. I'm a big fan of purple firefish, royal grammas and yellowfin damsels. Dragonets are stunning but I'm not willing to supplement pods, so those are out. Could this tank support a goby/pistol combo, and if so, would I need to glue my rock down to preserve my aquascape?
Katweet is offline   Reply With Quote

stock, stock list

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off