34 Gallon Solana Tank Build!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It looks like you have a few ledges where you could get away with putting one or two in. Maybe ones that don't require a lot of light and can be put near the caves

Yea you're right I'm going to leave it alone as long as my basslet comes out by Tuesday or wed. If not I'm going to take out about 18lbs of Rock to open it up

I've decided to make an change I'll be going with the one mountain look in one corner and an zoa garden on the right and plenty for free space for lps and for my soon shrimp goby pair to borrow

Making another mod to my tank taking out my hydor nano skim which was in my 2nd chamber and replacing it with the tunze 9002 which fits in my 1st chamber with the upgrade cup from mediabaskets and I will run a media basket with the sections 1st filter floss 2nd fuge and last rock rubble.

On another note I will be recieving sum coral and my shrimp goby pair Friday I'm excited about that. This will be my 1st order from vividaquariums so I'll see how they are.

Updated pics of aquascape

image-960829704.jpg

image-275557833.jpg

image-1612898309.jpg

I like it better now, I got rid of the clown because he was picking at my bass and now I see him from time to time

Ok finally got a pic of my gold assessor basslet And my new additions

image-3951068083.jpg

image-3626341780.jpg

image-2989723493.jpg

I also got my tunze 9002 with the loose magnet and upgrade cup and also my media basket in

Attachments

• image-3376609763.jpg
    image-3376609763.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 84
Gotta love when they just randomly appear lol. Glad they showed up. Tank looks awesome

Thanks my first time seeing them since I put them in tank. I stood there for about 30mins

Back
Top Bottom