3rd tank aquired

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

o5otato5o

Aquarium Advice Activist
ok i aquired yet another tank and want to go salty its size is

uk gal:17.7
us gal: 21.3
litre: 80.8

question is what is the cheapest way to light it to start off i want corals and fish

any help apreciated its juwel but dont know the model

img_1787230_0_8575658bb735d21e7e3739702a3ebd65.jpg

Same tank here.
All pond solutions for cheap. Not arcadia quality but does great on mine.
I also came across some half price arcadia series 3 150w units the other day, a store on the isle of man if I recall correctly.
Hth.

whats hth ? im in barnsley

wondering if the CFL energy eficient grow lights will work allso carpious how did you setup your sump ?

i have a t8 balast i can use will this be any good i need to make a hood so anything is possible

I gotta tek 4 bulb t5 at 96 watts ill sell u for 100 bucks

HTH=Hope That Helps

I haven't used a sump as I'm sure your aware the cabinet is not really designed for it.

I have a deltec mce 300 and some mechanical filtration using only polishing pads and phos remover (ocasionally carbon) and have never had 1 abnormal result during testing.

I'm just beginning calcium and magnesium dosing and am seeing great results with softies and some LPS.

These are what I was referring too:

Arcadia Series 3 Metal Halide Light 150 Watt - Clearance Line - Tynwald Pet Centre

Aquarium Lighting | T5 Lighting - All Pond Solutions

HTH :)

ye my next question im going to be low on sump space so why is imperative in a sump im talking 1 foot by 1 foot by mabe 2 foot tall is it worth it ?

Back
Top Bottom