4 Day Old Cycle/Nitrites High Already?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Phranque said:
If you're going to do it on Friday, then you're fine.... no need for extra shrimp. If you were going to be waiting a couple/few weeks, then yes, you'd want to maintain an ammo source........

Ty phranque. . That's the answer I was looking for. Next question is ... I'm gonna start out with clown fish. I know there is a few different species . I read you could or should buy them in pairs. .
I will be getting ocella or percula clowns. Should I only get one at this point or try to get 2 . I don't want to overload my tank right now and I may just get 1 fish to start. Let me know what u guys think

Clowns do perfectly fine by themselves, but if you're wanting a pair, you're better off getting them at the same time to avoid aggression issues. If there's any fish you're looking at getting that are considered more passive, like a firefish or dottyback, you'll ideally want those first so they can establish territory. If the clown(s) are in first then they can be quite the bullies..... not always the case, but.....

Back
Top Bottom