40 breeder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jprice1612

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So i have been using this app for a while now and have made a few post but have never really been smart enough to be patient and wait everything out. I have always wanted to go the cheap way for everything to save money but it has always come back to bite me in the butt. Well this time i have taken my time and have use a lot of what I have learned on this site. So i have taken everything down that i have and started a new 40 breeder.
The tank has been cycling for about a month now. I am running just a bubble magus NAC5 HOB skimmer with a jebao WP25. I have around 50 lbs of dry rock and about 15-20 lbs of live rock. I have about a three inch sand bed. I am running a taotronics 120w dimmable led light about 8-10 inches off the water.
I know this is a pretty long post but i have a few questions. I want to have lps, softies, and sps corals. Will this light be able to support SPS by itself or should i invest in another one? I am welcome to any feedback. I should be posting some pictures of the progress some time soon.

light

i heard the taotronics can grow any kind of coral and support anemones.
How do you like your jebao wp 25?

So far so good. I love the different setting and i was a little skeptical at first but it's turned out good. I would recommend it.

Back
Top Bottom