40 gal breeder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ocean

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I feel like I have a "Charlie Brown" aquarium. :( had the tank for over a month and slowly getting the things I need for it.

Oops, wrong button! But anyway, having problems with my car, had it looked at last night and no fix. Which means I'll be shopping for another car. Starting to think this tank is never going to be set up!! Quess I could put the live rock and saltwater in it, maybe that would be worse than it being empty.........

I would definitely do that so you can get the cycle out of the way. Live rock might have some interesting hitchhikers on it too!

Kmurraylhs said:
I would definitely do that so you can get the cycle out of the way. Live rock might have some interesting hitchhikers on it too!

That's what I'm going to do this weekend, at least get the cycle going, should be a mini cycle, I've had the liverock for a few months now sitting in a ten gal tank with a small filter. Been adding a little fish food every few days. I already have some little starfish and little snails and a bunch of pods!! :) looking at a empty tank is depressing!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom