40 gallon stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

POLARBEAR0871

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have 2 percula clown fish and a rock anemone. My tank contains 40ibs of rock. What would be good in this size tank???

Too many options to list IMO. Check out liveaquaria.com. Lots of selection as well as minimum tank sizes.

Yeah I'm on there all the time but I kind of wanted your guys's opinions on what fish would look good in it

Yeah I'm on there all the time but I kind of wanted your guys's opinions on what fish would look good in it

Yeah I know what you mean. I'm on there all the time and still don't know what I want to finish off my stock. Haha. A dwarf angel would be good for you...lemonpeel perhaps??

There's just so many options I want to get a sea bay clown that way they will host an anemone and then I really want a Pom Pom crab those are the things I want the most

I would be cautious adding a 3rd clown, things may get a little violent in your tank

They most likely established themselves so adding another clown to the mix will induce fighting..just my opinion though

Bangaii cardinals and royal grammas are great. If you want, you could do a dwarf angel, like a flame. I also have percula clowns in my tank. :) ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391572635.632109.jpg

My LFS owner is finally selling his shop to someone who knows what he's doing so I'm excited for that cardinals are so cool looking but they look aggressive

Acually, they are some of the most peaceful fish in the reef, wont bug a thing

Back
Top Bottom