400 Gallon for sale - 7 days

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrDaytona

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
:D I have made inquiries of this board asking all the various questions on how to set up my X Large 400 gallon and I am about to get it all setup in the next couple of weeks. When I did mention my tank, many of you wanted to see the tank and expressed a desire to get an aquarium of this size.

Well - I am an eBay addict and when I noticed this aquarium up for bid I had to post it here. Be advised I don't know the seller or their reputation. Remember he who hesitates is lost.

Good luck and here is the link : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2375865488&category=20757

I like the seller's understanding of the amount of work required to set up such a tank :roll: -

"So all you will have to do is 2 or 3 hours of work.. (Mostly Unpackaging It) A minor assembly plug it in and start fishing from the comforts of your favorite easy chair."

Kinda makes you wonder about the claim "I have been in the aquarium business for 8 years..."

Still a very impressive tank though ! Somehow I don't think it'll work in my apartment unless I want to take down the whole building with the weight :!:

Back
Top Bottom