42hex filtration?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hump

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I'm up in the air on what type of filtration system to go with. I'm in the process of setting up this tank and as most know there isn't a lot of room in the stand for a sump. Any suggestions? I plan on putting a few lps and a few fish. Haven't completely made my mind up on what yet.

My first tank was a 44hex had goog luck with it, thats why i put the 75 together. I used an aqueon hob which most will tell you not to for reef tank but i just kept media clean and carbon changed.had hob skimmer and two koralia powerheads 550s with jbj 4 bulb hot5 fixture.

Thanks Mudzie... It might be my only option. I went to my lfs and he wasn't real sure of anything more than HOBs as well. I think I'm just gonna drill it and set up a lil sumn for trial. Really don't want to have anything hanging. I just finished my DIY canopy for it and don't want to go hacking it up. Lol

Thats cool i remember setting my first one up thought about large sump/fuge in basement.

Back
Top Bottom