55 gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

seadonkey

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
How much would you pay for a 55 gal tank w/stand?

I've been searching around out of curiousity and the prices seem to jump around all over the place, I can't seem to find a common number.

Any ideas of a basic price range?

What would you consider to be a good deal?

Well where i live the tank is 109.00 and the stand is another 100. or so.... I would recommend if at all possible making your own stand it will be far more cheaper. Look around on ebay for deals in your area you will most likly find a tank that will work! Thats how i got my 75 gallon for 80 bucks! :D

At walmart they have a 55gal complete freshwater setup for 149.99 and a cheap but useful stand for 74.99 But if I had to do it over again I would have paid the 65.00 for just the tank and built a sand for about $100.00 FWIW Petco is soon to have all tanks at $1.00 per gal therefor a 200gal tank without anthing else would be 200.00 Thats what I am buying here real soon..

James

www.thatpetplace.com in pa(very nice store, strongly recommended if you have the opertunity to go in person. It is like the size of a home depot)
You can get a 55 with (Tank, Canopy and Strip Light) for 229 and 109 for the stand
they have excellent prices.

Back
Top Bottom