55 gal Bowfront Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shark_Bait

Aquarium Advice Freak
Alright everyone. I just spend 175 on a 55 gal bowfront tank and stand and apparently a good amount of accesories for a nice salt water/reef tank. Can anyone identify these items or tell me if i got a good deal or not? Any help at all is huge help!!!

Attachments

• 661.jpg
    661.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 102
  • 662.jpg
    662.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 124
  • 663.jpg
    663.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 100
  • 664.jpg
    664.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 140
From start to finish.

Bioball reactor
55 gallon bowfront tank with stand
Coralife 2 bulb lamp, probably not high output and won't be able to keep coral
A jumble of stuff that appears to be the pieces to a sump. See a return pump, the hosing, a uv filter, and the white box might be an overflow or something...either way, the sump stuff all goes with the bioball reactor.

Thank you hank. would it help to see individual pieces of the stuff in the 10 gal? I really appreciate the help so far!!

Yea the box with the striped piping is your overflow looks like hang on tank style so pick a spot along the back and set it there it will end up in your Bio ball reactor. The clear line with the large pump attached is your return it will go in your Bio ball reactor not familiar with this type pretty much all the same as far as sumps go. Your black tube is a sterilizer it either goes in you tank either that or it is plumbed in line with your return line can't see well enough to tell so if it has threads and arrows showing flow it is plumbed if it has suction cups it goes in your tank . The small pump is a powerhead either in tank for more flow or use it to mix your salt in buckets

Thanks reef, that small pump is actually for the protein skimmer i found out. I guess it pulls the water into the skimmer

Back
Top Bottom