55 gallon reef project.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He only deals in salt water. And has the best healthy selection I have seen. Store is clean tanks are kept amazing. You might have to wait for a few minutes because Justin is owner and works the store by him self. But in return you deal with someone who knows what they are talkin about. And great prices.

I've been once just to see what they had and I will say I am very impressed. Is he really the only one who works there? That would be very difficult

Yes he owns it and is the only one working in there. He hopes yo be able to hire someone to help him at a later date but he wants to make sure he hires someone who knows salt water so none of his customers get BS info.

Sounds like someone who deserves my money haha. Ill definitely stop by then. How's the 55 gallon coming along?

Havent been able to work on it for a few days.
And yes he deserves the money/business. I go there for almost everything. I do have some fresh water too so I have to use the dreaded chains for some things

If that tank it's end being more trouble than its worth and if I end up going through with a saltwater build ill be getting rid of my 55g so let me know if you would be interested in it!

This 55 is one I bought used for very little. Got the tank, stand hoods and 2 filters real cheap. Stand is fixed and in good shape. Tank is a work in progress I will get it fixed.
Let me know if you decide to sell yours tho. I have a sister thats looking for a 55 or larger plus I might add another to my collection.
As of now I have(1) 5gal (2) 10 gal (1) 20 gal not set up at the moment (2) 30 gal (2) 55 one set up. working on the other and (1) 60
4 fresh water 3 salt water running right now.

Alright I'll let you know. I have a 10g shrimp tank, a 55, and a 75. Probably gonna go with a 40 breeder for the saltwater...I like the footprint of it way more than the 55.

Back
Top Bottom