Well my ph was at about 8.0 prior to adding baking soda. I added about 1 cup of rodi
mixed with 1/2 tbs of baking soda and for a laugh I started trying to measure the kh
of the rodi
and baking soda and got tired of adding drops at 20 dKH
. Hopefully that will help. I've also adjusted my powerheads to aim more upwards to help with the ph so we will see what happens. I have a water change prepared but didn't get to it tonight as I was busy after work but tomorrow will be the day. I also added a little baking soda to my top off water so hopefully I can get things stabilized. I will continue to monitor the ph and kh
and see what happens and post what I find in the process.