6 gallon Sexy Shrimp Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nope moderate IMO. They are a hardy zoa morph and grow pretty quickly. Ill try to post a pic of mine

Nope moderate IMO. They are a hardy zoa morph and grow pretty quickly. Ill try to post a pic of mine

That would be great thanks. If they grow to quick I assume I'll need to frag them since it's such a small tank?

Same care but more aggressive IME, maybe pass on it for the 6 but if you have a bigger reef it would be a nice add

Maybe try a nice ric z/p garden to get your feel for coral care with maybe Duncan for some movement

My bigger one is a 125 fowlr tank no coral but all reef safe fish. I was hoping to add color to it so I would be happy with something in there.

Zoas and Palys would be amazing and super colorful as there are tons of morphs. Checkout Zoaid to see all the varieties. I just let my zoas go crazy in my tank lol.

I was just staying with mushrooms because they are supposed to be easier, but the guy is extremely eager to get rid of his stock. Plus the pictures he sent are beautiful and I'm having a hard time saying no lol

I might let them go crazy in the bigger tank lol. Thanks I will check them out :)

I was just staying with mushrooms because they are supposed to be easier, but the guy is extremely eager to get rid of his stock. Plus the pictures he sent are beautiful and I'm having a hard time saying no lol

Zoas and palys are just as easy as mushrooms and ricordea or just a different type of mushroom which sexies tend to enjoy

I will look into them as I would enjoy a variety. Plus once the coral is in and settled I will start getting the shrimp!

Here's some of my z's and p's to give you an idea of variety
Eagle Eyes
weoqAGp.jpg

Bam Bams
JxktBlJ.jpg

Gold Mauls
PSkhekw.jpg

Zoa Garden
ILWf8Nz.jpg

^you gotta watch him, he likes giving people ideas :p very nice as always bribo
Edit: now I have to find some mauls too

I see that lol. They are beautiful! Makes me want to change my big tank haha oh the possibilities :)

Just overall such an amazing coral since they're perfect for beginners an come in every color of the rainbow. I have even better ones that I didn't post :)

Just overall such an amazing coral since they're perfect for beginners an come in every color of the rainbow. I have even better ones that I didn't post :)

That sounds like an excuse for more pics :D. I'll get you started
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396328552.346881.jpg
And here's one of a Duncan like I mentioned earlier with a ric next to it
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396328602.918262.jpg

Back
Top Bottom