60 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thinking my stocking list will be

2 perc clowns
6 line wrasse
Flame dwarf angel
Jawfish
And maybe a sand sifting goby

Would this combo work?

Looked on liveaquaria doesn't look to be a problem. Spoke with a fellow that has a flame dwarf angel in his reef said its never ate any of his stuff. I'm guessing I'll add the goby, jawfish, dwarf angel, then 6 line?

Looked on liveaquaria doesn't look to be a problem. Spoke with a fellow that has a flame dwarf angel in his reef said its never ate any of his stuff. I'm guessing I'll add the goby, jawfish, dwarf angel, then 6 line?

Add the angel last, and some do nip even when they say they don't. My flame doesn't but I had one that just about destroyed all my zoas. They aren't easy to catch either! Good luck

Thank you! If the flame does start nipping it'll give me an excuse to set up another tank lol

Picked up a candy cane I believe is what he called it and a tiny watchman goby today

image-4159016808.jpg

Attachments

• image-501181114.jpg
    image-501181114.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 106
Got a free frag that was on a shell. The hermit decided to have that as its home lol

image-4249365179.jpg

Be careful with that Goby, it's a jumper. I learned the hard way. Mine committed hairy cairy and I didn't catch it soon enough. It jumped out overnight

Be careful with that Goby, it's a jumper. I learned the hard way. Mine committed hairy cairy and I didn't catch it soon enough. It jumped out overnight

I didn't know that. Thanks for the info will have to get some egg crate this weekend. I want to build a canopy for it... Maybe this fall when work slows down

Ammonia 0, trite 0, trate 0, ph 8.4, kh 143.2 calcium 520, phosphate 0. Should I be dosing anything?

This was two days ago now it's completely white. Looked like the skin was peeling off. Anyone have a recommendation?

image-510799223.jpg

Hmm well I know some corals, such as the Kenya tree go through like a molting process every so often..mine just did it last week where it closed up, turned white and looked as though it was shedding and then over the weekend it was back to normal..I would just keep an eye on it and your ammonia levels

Back
Top Bottom