75 gallon Craigslist jackpot! (I think)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dastowers

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have had Planted aquariums for years. Had a 150g saltwater tank for 5 years several years ago but I was checking craigslist and couldnt pass this up:

75 Gallon Aquarium including wooden cabinet stand with hood over light; numerous salt water hook-up accessories; $2,500 value

I get there and see four boxes of misc stuff. Took me until this afternoon to sort through it but here is what I ended up with:

All for $200 on Craigslist!

75 gallon AGA reef ready tank with mega flow accessory kit
Solid wood stand with drawers
wood canopy with glass top on it
glass canopy for tank itself
AquaC Remora protein skimmer with unopened surface organics skimmer and bubble eliminator
Unused Korallin Klkreaktor with full setup – Aragonite ect.
Unused CO2 setup- m3's
Still in unopened box – American Marine PH controller
Coralife Aqualight Deluxe series – 260 watt lights – 4 bulbs -2 of them actinic
Vortech propeller pump mp-40
IceCap's Backup Battery for Vortech Pump
Unopened in box – Advantage 2000+ UV Sterilizer 15 watt
Unopened Float switch FS10a
MarineDepot Refractometer
Complete RO System
Heaters
Wireless thermometers
3 powerheads
Test kits for everything.

Need to get sump and pump.

So now I have no idea what to do with several of these items. I plan on reading till my eyes turn red.
grin.gif

If anyone has any suggestion about anything listed above please feel free to help.

Attachments

• 75gallonreef.jpg
    75gallonreef.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 861
Almost seems to good to be true. But that is the cool thing about craigslist. Good find.

Thank you! I just realized (head is swimming) that it came with two Aquac protein skimmers. One is for in the sump -EV120 and the other is a hang on back type AquaC Remora. I am so happy!

You are soooo lucky. I would have jumped on this and taken it any day( when I have 200$ in my pocket lol).

from, Adam

Thanks guys! I picked it last night. Was about an hour away. One the way back a landslide blocked the highway- had to turn around and go through Pittsburgh. Finally got home around 10pm.

Back
Top Bottom