75 gallon ,Finished cycle but turbos not doing well

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dewey

Aquarium Advice Freak
75 gallon tank

Temp83--gravity 1.025---ph8.2---no2 0---ammonia 0---no3 o----

I started to have a diatom outbreak a few days ago. So yesterday i went and got a few turbos and a few hermits. Four of each.

I acclumated everything (On a Drip) The snails dont seem to be doing very well .They have hardly moved i even had to roll a couple of them back over. Any idea ?????? Thanks Dewey

worst snails ya could of bought no matter how healthy they look they always fall off the glass and if their lucky will roll back over good luck but id get diff snails

i like trochus, they are pretty fast moving also, dont get astraea snails they are horrible for falling off and not flipping back over.

The rolling over part will be a regular occurance. They usually dont fall off the glass unless they are being picked on. Hopefully your hermits wont decide your turbo's have a better house than they do and decide to evict the snail.

being picked on or to close to a power head hehehe dont take much to blow them off!! not a pun hehehe

snails

Is there anything else that could effect these snails? Water still test good today. Thanks dewey

Back
Top Bottom