75 Gallon Stock List
Tank appears to be cycled, so it's time to start figuring out what to add. I want to go with a few fish that are not so ordinary. This is probably too much, but am willing to take suggestions of combinations from this list...
(1) Already have three green chromis.
(2) One Spot Foxface - never really considered these before, but keep reading how great they are, so it's kinda different for me.
(3) Blue Throat Trigger - had one of these years ago and was my second favorite after my Annularis Angel. Really want another.
(4) Harlequin Tusk - always wanted to get one of these.
(5) Eibli Mimic Tang/Blue Eye Tang/Striped Bristletooth Tang - have never seen any of these live, but would like a tang and these are all kinda different.
(6) Eibli Angel (if I don't do the Eibli Tang) or a Flame Angel (not all that different, but I have always liked them).
Feedback or suggestions are appreciated.