75 Gallon Stock List

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheTodd

Aquarium Advice Addict
Tank appears to be cycled, so it's time to start figuring out what to add. I want to go with a few fish that are not so ordinary. This is probably too much, but am willing to take suggestions of combinations from this list...

(1) Already have three green chromis.

(2) One Spot Foxface - never really considered these before, but keep reading how great they are, so it's kinda different for me.

(3) Blue Throat Trigger - had one of these years ago and was my second favorite after my Annularis Angel. Really want another.

(4) Harlequin Tusk - always wanted to get one of these.

(5) Eibli Mimic Tang/Blue Eye Tang/Striped Bristletooth Tang - have never seen any of these live, but would like a tang and these are all kinda different.

(6) Eibli Angel (if I don't do the Eibli Tang) or a Flame Angel (not all that different, but I have always liked them).

Feedback or suggestions are appreciated.

The trigger tusk and tang need a 125g tank. You could get a kole tang or tomini rang if you really want a tang tho and they are awesome :)

crister13 said:
The trigger tusk and tang need a 125g tank. You could get a kole tang or tomini rang if you really want a tang tho and they are awesome :)

+1 definitly get the one spot!! How can you deny this??

See...that kind of feedback on the Foxface is what makes me want one. I honestly think they look kinda odd, but they are growing on me.

The sites I looked at for the Tusk, tangs and trigger said minimum 75 for the tusk and trigger and 50-75 for those tangs. The mimic was the 75 and the blue eye and Bristletooth were 50. Where are the larger requirements coming from? I am kind of leaning towards going striped Bristletooth and Eibli angel if they would work.

Does that number of fish sound workable or too much fish for a 75?

I personally use liveaquaria.com for my research as to requirements for fish and coral. I've yet to buy livestock online but I trust their information.

I went and looked over that site and some others and it does seem that the most agree on the tusk and trigger needing a larger tank. The tangs do say 70 gal though. I think the blue eye I mentioned is called a 2 Spot Bristletooth on LiveAquaria.

Back
Top Bottom