90 gallon build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Deejay62

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi Reefers,
Update on my cycled 90 gallon reef:

2 green chromis
2 percula clowns
1coral beauty
2 peppermint shrimp
10 blue leg hermit crabs
5 Astraea snails

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398892031.080855.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398892138.240595.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398892184.118379.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398892242.440412.jpg

Soo its a FOWLR tank..Haha just messin with ya looks good! Your chromis almost look like blue damselfish

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Soo its a FOWLR tank..Haha just messin with ya looks good! Your chromis almost look like blue damselfish

I know aren't they amazing! They look blue purple and blue green, they are so pretty!

Are you sure they arent blue reef chromis?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Are you sure they arent blue reef chromis?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Well petco is where I got them from, and they said they were green chromis. I actually adopted them for a donation of two dollars, due to the fact that they were brought back from a previous owner. I guess I kinda got lucky.

Nice! I'm adding 3 or 4 in my tank today

Petco..... Yeap real brains there I find, there are a few employees that know their stuff but I laughed one day wifey and I were stocking up for our 100 gallon fresh as they were having a 50% off fresh water weekend one employee sold a woman an Oscar and a fancy tail goldfish with a 10 gallon tank as plug and play ready to add.

Sent from my HTC One using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom