It has been about a year that I been coming to this forum to learn ask questions. All of you been awesome. I want to thank for all for that.
Now I am upgrading to a 90 gallon (reef ready) tank. I need a lot of help.
Here is what I have:
- 90 gallon tank ( herbie overflow) return from outside
- 24" high stand with 11" frame under it.
- I have molded fiberglass tank ( 42x20x15) that I want to make sump/ refuseium out of. NEED HELP IN DESIGN HERE.
- SWC skimmer rated for 300 gallons.
- current USA lights with 2x 175 watt MH
and 2x 135 watt power compact actinic.
Have about 80 pounds of live rock in my old tank. So will be transferred.
SAND? Have old sand can I use it?
Shallow of deep sand bed?
- 2 clownfish 3"- ( rose bubble tip anemone (big)
- 5 green chromis 3"
- 4" yellow tang
- 5" blue hippo tang ( been in my friends tank for 7 months)
- cleaner shrimp
- 2 peppermint shrimp
- 2 turbo snails
- 4 Trochus snails
- 4 cerith snails
- 1 astraea snail
Lots of sea stars and amphipods.
Oh I have also seen some fire or bristle worms too.
Do I need to cycle the new tank or can I move things over in one day?