90 gallon start!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Khij159753 said:
:) yup always good :) and everyone likes the view! :)

What do you all think?

It looks great hope one day when i make my setup I do a good aqua scape

Thanks I like you list so a 75 gallon is to small for a yellow tang swim room

You could probably get one. It's advised against. But I've seen people do it successfully. What fish of mine do you really like? Post it on your thread and I'll help you turn it into a stock list :)

What you listed I like I keep it in mind when I start my tank cause I like to view a bunch of fish swimming around I have Michael paletta book the new marine aquarium

Well you could replace the foxface with your yellow tang. And take out the bangaiis or chromis and the blenny or wrasse then you'd be all good :) You might have room to add more after that but start low.

Ok I ll do that when I start after tank is up and running cause I'm lost on equipment to buy as well as fishes to stock but what you mention on fishes I like it helped me a lot

Today I got a clown a bit bigger than the one in my tank :), a yellow corrus wrasse( I know I spelled that wrong haha), and a midus blenny :)

Khij159753 said:
Today I got a clown a bit bigger than the one in my tank :), a yellow corrus wrasse( I know I spelled that wrong haha), and a midus blenny :)

Congrats! Flipped through and this is a cool build! Following, hopefully i can help on any questions

Sweet! Thanks :) the blenny and wrasse are hiding but the clown us already out with the chromis and other clown :) next week I should be adding 3 bangaii cardinals :)

Khij159753 said:
Sweet! Thanks :) the blenny and wrasse are hiding but the clown us already out with the chromis and other clown :) next week I should be adding 3 bangaii cardinals :)

Oh good, thats great to hear! Ive always liked bangaiis too..what is the final stock going to be?

2 clowns
1 scooter blenny
1 midus blenny
2 green chromis
1 yellow wrasse
3 bangaii cardinals
1 engineer goby
1 foxface

I'm all the way down to bangaii cardinals as my next addition :) it's coming along nicely. I've been throwing in coral here and there. This weekend I'll probably add the bangaii cardinals. I'm sorry I haven't been so up to date on this thread I'm setting up my 55 gallon predator tank ATM :) but yeah the 90 is doing great :)

I'm all the way down to bangaii cardinals as my next addition :) it's coming along nicely. I've been throwing in coral here and there. This weekend I'll probably add the bangaii cardinals. I'm sorry I haven't been so up to date on this thread I'm setting up my 55 gallon predator tank ATM :) but yeah the 90 is doing great :)

glad to hear!! yeah ive been working on my 90G like crazy, and i dont even have water in it yet!!! haha what kind of corals did u go with??

Oh I got all kinds of coral haha. Way too many to list. I got shrooms, zoas, polyps, chalice, slimers, birdsnest, candy cane, plate coral, Xenia Ect. And I'm still adding :) haha. They're all drags but once they all grow in I'm gonna have one crazy reef!

Oh I got all kinds of coral haha. Way too many to list. I got shrooms, zoas, polyps, chalice, slimers, birdsnest, candy cane, plate coral, Xenia Ect. And I'm still adding :) haha. They're all drags but once they all grow in I'm gonna have one crazy reef!

thats awesome!!! yeah i cant wait til i get my tank going, stocking this thing is going to be so much fun :)

Oh definitely fun :) I can't wait to see all the growth in my fish and coral :)

Back
Top Bottom