90 gallon start!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha :) well even with my discount that was still a good deal :) haha. Everything but the zoos cost me 25$ :) and it's been a mix of the holidays, working, and my gf's pageant haha. But I'll post a FTS soon. Any idea what that sps coral is though? I think it might be some sort of acro?

Khij159753 said:
Haha :) well even with my discount that was still a good deal :) haha. Everything but the zoos cost me 25$ :) and it's been a mix of the holidays, working, and my gf's pageant haha. But I'll post a FTS soon. Any idea what that sps coral is though? I think it might be some sort of acro?

I was thinking an acro, but I'm no a acro expert by any means!! Hope someone in the know pops in!! Have a good day!

Okay cool. Well I got it free so cool. Idk if its doing good or bad though. Not seeing any polyps....

Okay. Hopefully it's one like that. I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be healthy

I got my O-ring today! :) now just gotta figure out how to adjust my skimmer....

I'm not sure how high to pull the box up on mine either, If you know how to adjust it let me know as well! mines sure skimming though. reef octopus bh-100 it's the hang on back style so I put the container all the way down resting on the intake pipe and secured it with the nylon screw. Not too sure how to adjust it though, if needed.

Idk. Mines a remora-C and I know to adjust it you just move the O-ring but idk how low to put the cup

So my 90 gallon has 8 bulbs of T-5 lighting. Think it could support an anemone? Should I wait for my tank to establish even more?

Yea. That's plenty. I have a 90 gallon with 4 t5 bulbs and I kept an anemone for a few months before I took it back. My clownfish chased it around the whole time and he started killing stuff so i got him out of there.

Okay. What are the easiest anemones to keep? I tried one one time in my 29 and its favorite spot was upside down on the sand bed behind all my rock work.

I would recommend to have your tank up and running for atleast 6 months before introducing an anenome into your tank just from the research I have done. Hows your skimmer doing? How did you adjust it? Emptied mine twice since I had it hooked up - smells really bad haha.

Back
Top Bottom