90 tall build is complete

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Retired_AF

Aquarium Advice FINatic
It has been quite a while since I updated my thread. So long that I cant post any more replies. Sorry folks, but I injured my shoulder and with surgery this kinda took a back seat.

Anyway, after the seemingly eternal fishless cycle I finally have my tank up and running. I have 7 fish in it so far, 2 blue/green chromis, 1 pajama cardinal, 1 banggai cardinal, 1 sunrise dottyback, 1 sharkhead goby and 1 caribbean pygmy angel. I have a clown goby in quarantine that is doing great and will be joining the big tank in about a week. I plan on getting 2 clowns, 1 mediteranean if I can find one and 1 black one. I also have 3 emerald crabs and several turbo and margarita snails as cleanup crew.

Thanks to 2 frag swaps, a friendly associate at a local LFS (he gives me polyps that have fallen off his frags for sale as long as I buy something else) and 2 stores with GREAT pricing I have 30 coral frags in the tank and growing nicely.

Here are a few pics of my tank inhabitants:

Flickr: Retired_AF's Photostream

Attachments

• DSC04521a.jpg
    DSC04521a.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 59
Back
Top Bottom