90g / Triggerfish question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sorry...didn't realize there's a humu and a huma-huma (picaso) ....sorry. Its your choice in all honesty:) I just stumbled across the queen trigger but it gets wayy too big

I believe so,
Rhinecanthus aculeatus

The only thing rare about one of the 3 is the odd (though apparently acceptable) spelling

Yeah the huma is a bit of a bully, but then again I believe all triggers are.. I use a glove and a full-sized turkey baster to target feed my goby...biggest fish in the tank and he's a wimp

I assume you're talking about the trigger and not a giant-sized goby

Ahab-im talking about my goby, he's aboput 10 inches long and a huge wimp. And the humu and huma-huma (picasso) are not the same. The humu looks like a slightly naked picasso

I imagine you are talking about the reef vs the lagoon trigger. Links to each, which species names, would be appreciated.

Yeah I'm a fan of the assasi, just looks cool and that's what I mean with the trigger species... Its like they all are variants of the same top species

Yeah it's a very beautiful fish. By the way I read your adventure. It's helping me as well.

Haha thanks for reading, my "adventure" has been relatively smooth so far...hopefully it keeps going that way...glad its helping

Back
Top Bottom