A nice donation appreciated

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tank2379

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a Local person that is willing to donate some corals frags to my Tank all I have to do it pick them up. I ask her what was the catch and she stated that she just wanted to give some of them a nice home cause she grows so much of it.. I did not ask her what size tank she has but she sound very professional about her frags. This is what she will be giving me nothing to big...

1. 2 FrogSpawn heads
2. 2 green polyps,yellow polyps, and brown polyps
3. a striped mushroom and lots of xenia

Did not say how much Xenia she was giving me but I will drive down on Saturday to pick them up. This will be my first addition to my tank.

Question?
Is there a link that explains how to acclimate coral to you light?

Question?
Is there a link that explains how to acclimate coral to you light?
1st find out what kind of lighting they were under before. If they were under stronger lights or the same as you have, put them where ever you want. If they were under weaker lighting, start them off at the bottom of your tank and move them up a little each week till you have them where you like it.

oh yeah...pass on the xenia...lol It's like the plague.

Sure I'll pass them along once they grow like crazy. I am reading they can grow on the back glass as well which provides a nice background.... :)

I think Larry is saying to not get the zenia.

Back
Top Bottom