AAAAHHHHHH!! ok sorry I just had to scream today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scatcat

Aquarium Advice Freak
I will be glad when my tank is about 6 months old. And I'm not questioning my every move.

Rachel

Been there to scat, don't worry if you read enough here you will get to know most of your every day questions. I'm just now getting there and having a blast (wife's not too happy). I've been up and running for 14 months. But then again I'm paraniod!!!

Sure wish the 6mo mark was the magic number, lol. I'll let you know when I get there! There are still times when I look into my tank and think "what is going on in there" only to have it look like an award winner the next day (man I hate when everything sheds at once)!

LOL I guess that's the way it is with saltwater. I'm better today, it's just hard when you're sitting there watching your sea urchin eat a snail and thinking great, and then you're worried about your new shipment of zoo's and the list goes on and on. I went out of town this weekend and on the way home I found the the electricity had been off and I got a little sick to my stomach. 8O Everything was fine when I got there, looks like it was off for a couple of hours and then back on.

Sure wish the 6mo mark was the magic number

LOL I know, I know, I just meant that I'll be better at judging things for myself, at least I hope so. Right now I would settle for having all the floaty things out of my water. Those particle things are driving me nuts.

Rachel

In all honesty as you, and your tank "mature", alot of things will become second nature to you. You can relax and enjoy it a wee bit more. I think there will always be something little to get you worried every once and a while, but not near as bad when you first start out. I was just sitting back and thinking about the way I used to feel when I first started the tank. It was kinda scary to say the least. Sit back and enjoy what you can.... :D

Back
Top Bottom