Adding couple Tangs and Clownfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

90gallon

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 90 gallon with live rock and a wet/dry filtration setup. The aquarium has been established for over 1yr and I'd like to add additional fish to the ones I currently have. Right I have 1 Koran Angel, 1 Lawnmower Blenny, 1 Diamond Goby, 1 Coral Banded Shrimp, 1 Peppermint shrimp along with few snails and hermit crabs.

I'm thinking of adding a Kole Tang, Yellow Tang, and a clownfish (suggestions??). Any thoughts on adding these type of fish with the ones I currently have. Thanks for the help...

IMO I would add only 1 tang to a 90G.Go with captive raised clownfish like clark's,ocellaris,tomato,and the like.IMO get rid of the koran angel they get to big.

I personally think you`ll be OK with those two tangs. Most tangs need a 6 ft tank like a 125 but those are the only two I think could make it in a 90 gallon. I think you`ll be OK. But I would add both at the same time so that they are both at equal newness to the tank thus limiting aggression. Also because of different body shapes and color you should be OK.

Back
Top Bottom