Adding Dispar Anthias

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How long should I wait before adding my sailfin tang? I didn't want to overload or stress these guys so I've waited. I added them last weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

You should wait until you have a MUCH larger tank, 180g or so for a sailfin tang, those get up to 15 or 16 inches, it wouldnt have room to turn in your current tank.

Not what I want to hear but I trust that. Going to see if the lfs will trade in for a bristle tooth or maybe a scopas. Thank you.

You should wait until you have a MUCH larger tank, 180g or so for a sailfin tang, those get up to 15 or 16 inches, it wouldnt have room to turn in your current tank.

I kept telling my friend that and he won't believe me, he says i know much more about sw fish then he does but still he won't believe me. I mean he has a sailfish and a blue hippo tang in a 75g he also had a yellow tang but it died last week.

Yeah that's too much tang and not enough space for a 75 gal. Not any of those besides the yellow would do long term. I wish my 150 was longer but I do like how it looks. I'm thinking a bristletooth of some kind but not sure which one. Anyone have a colorful one they can share?

Yeah that's too much tang and not enough space for a 75 gal. Not any of those besides the yellow would do long term. I wish my 150 was longer but I do like how it looks. I'm thinking a bristletooth of some kind but not sure which one. Anyone have a colorful one they can share?

Kole tang or tomini tang

Back
Top Bottom