Hi all i'm new to this, i've been a lover of marine fish for a while and i am finally looking at keeping them.
I am just looking for a little advice, i have seen a second hand setup for sale locally, it is a 160 litre tank with the following:
I was just wondering if this is adequate to start or what other equipment i would need.
- Glo T5 marine lighting system - 1 daylight bulb and 1 midnight blue bulb.
- Fluval 304 external filter
- 2 x Korilia Powerhead 1500 lph
- Boyu Internal Protein skimmer
- 25w 240volt SICCE themostat mini heater
- Internal Fluval Cannister Filter