How high is too high?
I have a new fish and a piece of live rock in my qt
and the ammonia is up to about .5. I am checking it daily and doing water changes, but apparantly the live rock wasn't as cured as it is supposed to be. I'm just worried about the new fish (dot-and-dash flasher wrasse, heck of a name!)
I can move him out if need be, but he hasn't seemed stressed at all yet, no clamped fins, etc and he's eating well.
I am using the Aquarium Pharmaceuticals ammonia test kit and it ranges from 0, .25, .5, 1.0 and so on. Please advise if I should move the fish out.