Ammonia with pods???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CBRGuy

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok I posted the other day about the ammonia spike that I have .25 it still has not come down after a 25% water change. My polyp colony doesn't look to healthy and my brain coral is leaky the green center (did anyone ever see that before? does that mean it's about to die?) , but all of my other corals are starting to look a little better. But the funny thing is my tank is covered with pods and I always thought that was a sign of good water quality?

I'd like to know too cause I have had both a QT that I left without heat and filter for a week before I tore it down, and a hosp. tank with copper and both had pods crawling all over the glass. 8O :?

Thanks,
Rich

think about it!! pods can live in a box with just lr in it for awhile and then be cured with sometimes large ammonia spikes and they make it !! tuff little critters

scuba_steve said:
:) cbr's rule 2000 600 f4 here :) love it

I have always been a Honda fan! I have a 2k1 myself, but I actually like the 2000 better. I am not a fan of fuel injection :D

yea i have as well :) im 6'2" so i fit better on them !! yea with fuel injection ya have to hook to a laptop to get anything more out of it !! but ya can get alot of hp if ya do :) whats with nicky this year?? thought he be doing better than he is

I think yamaha is coming on a little too strong... Leaving Honda in the dust (they ripped of the 600 RR, with their new R6 :x)

was your top speed on you 2001 ? just curious !! stock mine ran around 136 now at 145 after piped

They just changed the law that allows you to rid without a lid. My top speed was 153. I coulnd't get it any faster, the wind was too strong. That's the only thing wrong with the F4i. Lack of areodynamics :)

stock?? wow thats good !! if ya put on a puter ya prob get 165 or so :) what a feeling going that fast huh i love it :)

what also kills me is ya can ride like ya said with no lid but god forbid ya drive a car with out a seat belt !! what a joke if ya ask me :) havent been pulled over yet not wearing it but if and when i do thats my reasoning hehehe

More Guts Than Br___s!

I didnt say that!! :wink:

No really, I have always wondered how people rode that fast. Too scary!

I got to 120mph in my Mustang GT, and that was enough for me. Now Im driving what the wife wants. A ...A....VOLVO! Can you believe it. Sheesh. :roll: Oh well at least it has turbo. :wink:

heheheh yea mabe so !! but no different than wanting to sky dive or so many other adrenalin type sports !! its a cool feeling but one mistake and ya done thats it why i dont ride with a lid dont want to be cripple if something does happen :) and rev mabe gods on my side cause so far knock on wood ive been lucky on my street bike now my dirt bikes lolol ive broke my leg/arm go figure :)

revhtree said:
More Guts Than Br___s!
I got to 120mph in my Mustang GT, and that was enough for me. Now Im driving what the wife wants. A ...A....VOLVO! Can you believe it. Sheesh. :roll: Oh well at least it has turbo. :wink:

OMG that is funny. I can't picture a reverend driving a mustang let alone at 120 MPH.. Please don't take offense. :) That's pretty cool.

BTW I don't drive fast anymore. I have too much to live for :) Plus I don't want to hurt anyone else with my stupidity.

I can't picture a reverend driving a mustang let alone at 120 MPH.

You should see me behind the pulpit!! 8O
God is truly Merciful!! HEHE! :lol:

I am only 27 you know! Got rid of the Mustang last year. :wink:

PS. Scuba Steve....I have had my share of the good ole dirt bikes too. I took a nice spill a few times. Needless to say, the last spill I took was exactly that...the Last! Sold it a coulpe of weeks later. It was a YZ250.

Yes, I miss It. Maybe down the road...hmm....NAH! :wink:

revhtree, was your mustang stock? I'm just putting the finishig touches on my 91 GT vert.

Rich

Back
Top Bottom