And I start!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea I don't like it either but it has to be that way. I'm either moving them Friday which is 5 weeks or waiting a full 6 weeks

Jlsardina said:
Lol. You two have to keep your fish in time out or they won't learn their lesson. Period

Thats funny but it does sting a little lol. Since you say your purple breaks out in ick all the time what is your opinion?

Hondatek said:
Thats funny but it does sting a little lol. Since you say your purple breaks out in ick all the time what is your opinion?

He breaks out with the introduction of a new tang in the tank. I just let it ride and it goes away after a few days. However- he has been in my aquarium for a while and he was in another aquarium for 3 years prior to that. It's more difficult to say with fish that are fresh out of the ocean. It takes a little while for them to acclimate to their new home since their last home wasn't so..... Small. Lol
I say you are this close to being done- just hang in there and finish it out.

Wow there was a post on Craigslist with 350g tank all of the lighting, skimmer stand and pumps for $100. It was a lady selling her cheating husbands things. I wanted to go for it but thought it was wrong morally. It was all new never used just thought it was morally wrong so I didn't go after it. I guess I am the dumb one

I think 5 also . My puff isn't very happy in qt. I'm really really fighting the urge to move them right now .

Not me . I have 2 qt tanks right now. Once my fish go back in the main tank my pink tail is going in the bigger qt .only going to keep 4 fish .

Back
Top Bottom