And I start!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He has not done much to.the sand close to the rocks yet. The algae is about 50% gone as of now, most due to manual removal but it is getting better. On another note is the guy I buy my corals from out of his home is opening a store on Saturday, he will be having a $10 frag tank. I can't wait till Saturday so I can see the store.

Good to hear your getting the algae under control. Mine is making a comeback right now. Once my scrubber is more established it should be back to normal.

Just got back from the new LFS finally got my dunken. I also picked up a royal gramma for the wife as well as a SPS frag.

$10 Acropora frag

ForumRunner_20120602_150421.jpg

$35 Duncan six heads just got it in the tank and has not opened yet I will post another pic when it opens up. I was going to wait till it was open

ForumRunner_20120602_150545.jpg

And the gramma is hiding in the rocks. I will post when he is out and about.

I'm going to stop at my new LFS tomorrow and see what they have in there $10 frag tank. I think I would like to find some mushrooms.

I also have a orange one that when I got it, it was dark brown then broke twice and turned white. It was about a one" square it is now a brilliant Orange and has doubled in size.

Well its been a while so there is not much changing. My green algae is under control but the bubble algae is still growing. What should I do?

So I have two clowns, a royal gramma a pink spot and a flasher wrasse, what do you all think my next fish should be? Or am I fully stocked?

Back
Top Bottom