And I start!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I spent my lunch break looking for the shrimp and figuring they were gone. I get home from work and my wife shows me that all three are hiding behind the overflow box. Good day

jjamontan said:
Now I just hope that they do something other than hide back there

They are nocturnal. You most likely will only see them at night once the lights have been out for a little bit

4:30am I am curious as to what is going on in the tank so I turn on the moonlights and hear a thump. What could it be was about to think nothing of it but thought I better turn on a light and in the shadow I think I see something. Sure enough I see what I think is a fish. Look somemore and it moves, it was my pinkspot. I guess I scaired the **** out of him so he jumped out. I picked him up and threw him back in. Note to self, don't turn on any tank light in the middle of the night.

The three peppermint shrimp sure have done a good job, I can't find one aptaisa in the tank now. I'm trying to convince the wife to go with me to my LFS I'm itching for a frag or two.

It's a neon finger leather there is another name for it but I can't remember it starts with a k and ends with tree.

Back
Top Bottom