And I start!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There was a store out here in Arizona called PetsInc last year that was going out of business and I gout it out of there display tank. I never see any at any store or on line. I should cut off some frags I may be able to trade for some nice frags.

I have never been to a frag swap and my local forum is having one on the 15th maybe I will take it there.

My first attempt at fragging, I tried with the nepthea tree. Cut off a piece that was 1" it is so tiny now just worried that I may have hurt my coral.

I will be going to my first frag swap today. I will only be taking two with me one is a two head candycane for the gift exchange. The other is a favia with 7 heads. The favia just don't fit ny tank well and I'm hoping that I can trade for something cool.

I will be going to my first frag swap today. I will only be taking two with me one is a two head candycane for the gift exchange. The other is a favia with 7 heads. The favia just don't fit ny tank well and I'm hoping that I can trade for something cool.

So did you get anything good?? Pics!!

I got a bird's nest from the secret Santa. Didn't take any picks everything that people had were in styrofoam cups, picks would have just looked like people at a bar drinking beer and walking around. I didn't buy anything but should've. They have one every other month so next time

Wow,

I've spent the last 3 hours reading this topic start to finish. Is amazing how much you've gone through over the last year and the knowledge that you have picked up and given to others. Tank looks great! I currently have a 72 bow sitting on my kitchen floor waiting to be resealed and then piece together over the next few months. I've learned through this topic alone that a high level of patience is needed, determination and resiliency. It also helps to get the wife hooked, I'm trying to do that now myself, although its thought with a dry empty aquarium. Thank you J!

Thanks, I think I should read thru it and relive all of my mistakes. I am ready to do it again just got to wait for the funds to come thru. Planning to upgrade around March depending on my work bounus will determin the upgrade I want a 180 with all new equipment. Good luck with your build. When will you be starting your thread.

Not for a while. I plan on sealing the tank this week and beginning to build a stand myself next week. Completely against buying a stand, the weight that they are read for makes me nervous and the quality is unreliable for my particular tank.im slowly going to piece it together. Going to buy a refugium and a skimmer next month then from there smaller items at a time. Should be ready to set up by march or April. I will definitely take pics and document everything through this forum. I'm sure ill have a few questions so keep and eye out for me!

Well the duncan is doing okay he spent a few days closed up but now open as good as before. Thinking that I should start improving my knowledge. Kalkwaser is what I am thinking of starting on, what so you all think?

Back
Top Bottom